Shipping Regulations and Guidance, produced by Witherby Publishing Group, is an essential source of reference for international maritime regulations supplemented by importance guidance from professional maritime bodies. Current and forthcoming regulations are presented in a clear and concise format to assist shipowners, managers, ships' officers and Masters in meeting regulatory compliance.
Subscribers have quick and easy electronic access to the following up-to-date information in the Reference section:
- IMO regulations coming into force
- IMO regulations recently entered into force
- A guide to what's happening at the IMO (with meeting dates and summaries)
- A cumulative list of Class Society guidance
- A cumulative list of P&I Club guidance
- Recent maritime accidents
- Forthcoming maritime conferences and exhibitions
- A summary of recent flag State regulations and guidance for the following flag States and Authorities:
Australia, Bahamas, Denmark, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, Liberia, Marshall Islands, Norway, Panama, Singapore, United Kingdom and United States.
Annual Subscription Rates
- Full annual subscription £225 + VAT (each subscriber will receive a membership card that provides full access to the Shipping Regulations and Guidance website).
For vessels at sea, flag State regulations and guidance are also available in DVD and/or USB format. These are dispatched to vessels at two monthly intervals. The carriage of our software is recognised by numerous flag States as equivalent to the digital carriage of nautical publications. See our Digital Products Website for more details.
All queries are welcome and should be directed to email@example.com