Shipping Regulations and Guidance is an essential source for understanding the international regulations of the maritime industry. Both current and forthcoming regulations are presented in a clear and concise format to ensure ship owners, managers, ships officers and Masters meet their regulatory compliance. In addition important guidance is detailed, coming from a large number of professional maritime sources. At present the past publication is available in periodical form on this website.
A forthcoming update will be issued shortly, which will contain the latest shipping regulations and guidance up to 2016. The following information will be available for subscribers electronically. Subscribers can at quickly access the following up to date documents:
- IMO regulations coming into force
- IMO regulations recently entered into force
- A guide to whats happening at the IMO (with meeting dates and summaries)
- A cumulative list of Class society guidance
- A cumulative list of P&I club guidance
- Forthcoming maritime conferences and exhibition
- A summary of Flag State regulations and guidance for the following Flag States & Authorities:
EMSA, UK, Norway, Australia, U.S.A, Liberia, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bahamas, Isle of Man, Denmark
For those vessels at sea, Flag State regulations and guidance are available in DVD format. These are dispatched to vessels at 2 monthly intervals. The carriage of our DVD software is recognised by numerous Flag States as equivalent for the digital carriage of nautical publications. See our Digital Products website for more details. In addition subscribers can also access the latest Flag State regulations and guidance online.
As updates are brought to the site, please bear with us during the changes. In the meantime current subscribers can still access the past periodical and all previous regulations and guidance online by logging in.