Shipping Regulations and Guidance, provided for free from the Witherby Publishing Group, is an essential source of reference for international maritime regulations supplemented by importance guidance from professional maritime bodies. Current and forthcoming regulations are presented in a clear and concise format to assist shipowners, managers, ships' officers and Masters in meeting regulatory compliance.
A free login includes access to:
- IMO regulations coming into force
- IMO regulations recently entered into force
- A guide to what's happening at the IMO (including meeting dates and summaries)
- Class Society guidance
- P&I Club guidance
- Summaries of recent maritime accidents
- Details of forthcoming maritime conferences and exhibitions
- Recent flag State regulations and guidance for 14 flag States and Authorities
- A copy of our free weekly emailer, which summarises the latest regulations updates, direct to your inbox.
To view the entire contents of the site, click here to request a free login.
Digital Flag State Regulations at sea
For vessels at sea, flag State regulations and guidance are also available in DVD and/or USB format. These are dispatched to vessels at two monthly intervals. The carriage of our software is recognised by numerous flag States as equivalent to the digital carriage of nautical publications. See our Digital Products Website for more details. All queries are welcome and should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org