Shipping Regulations and Guidance, provided for free from the Witherby Publishing Group, is an essential source of reference for international maritime regulations supplemented by importance guidance from professional maritime bodies. Current and forthcoming regulations are presented in a clear and concise format to assist shipowners, managers, ships' officers and Masters in meeting regulatory compliance.
The website is free to access for all readers following a quick and easy registration to obtain a login. It includes:
- IMO regulations coming into force
- IMO regulations recently entered into force
- A guide to what's happening at the IMO (with meeting dates and summaries)
- A cumulative list of Class Society guidance
- A cumulative list of P&I Club guidance
- Recent maritime accidents
- Forthcoming maritime conferences and exhibitions
- A summary of recent flag State regulations and guidance for the following flag States and Authorities:
Australia, Bahamas, Denmark, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, Liberia, Marshall Islands, Norway, Panama, Singapore, United Kingdom and United States.
To view the entire contents of the site, click here to request a free login.
Digital Flag State Regulations at sea
For vessels at sea, flag State regulations and guidance are also available in DVD and/or USB format. These are dispatched to vessels at two monthly intervals. The carriage of our software is recognised by numerous flag States as equivalent to the digital carriage of nautical publications. See our Digital Products Website for more details. All queries are welcome and should be directed to email@example.com