Shipping Regulations and Guidance, produced by Witherby Publishing Group, is an essential source for understanding the international regulations of the maritime industry. Both current and forthcoming regulations are presented in a clear and concise format to assist shipowners, managers, ships' officers and Masters in meeting regulatory compliance. In addition, important guidance is detailed, drawn from a large number of professional maritime sources.
Subscribers have quick and easy electronic access to the following up to date information in the Reference section:
- IMO regulations coming into force
- IMO regulations recently entered into force
- A guide to what's happening at the IMO (with meeting dates and summaries)
- A cumulative list of Class Society guidance
- A cumulative list of P&I Club guidance
- Recent maritime accidents
- Forthcoming maritime conferences and exhibitions
- A summary of recent Flag State regulations and guidance for the following Flag States and Authorities:
UK, Norway, Australia, USA, Liberia, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bahamas, Isle of Man, Denmark, Singapore, Hong Kong.
Annual Subscription Rates
Regulations and Guidance:
- Full annual subscription £225 + VAT
* Each subscription will receive a subscriber membership card to Shippingregs.org that will provide access to all information published.
For vessels at sea, Flag State regulations and guidance are also available in DVD and/or USB format. These are dispatched to vessels at 2 monthly intervals. The carriage of our DVD software is recognised by numerous Flag States as equivalent to the digital carriage of nautical publications. See our Digital Products Website for more details.